Monday, June 2, 2008

May 31 & June 1






5/31 Woke up feeling a little off (DON"T SAY IT) this morning. After doing some housework type stuff we set out to finish exploring Helena. It is a great little town. Reminds me of Austin way, way back when we were in school!! We took the tram around the city, lots of historic info.
Went thru a couple of museums and by the time we were finished, my face had started swelling. YUK!!! Even more not pretty than normal. I thought I had been stung by something, Mike thought I had a bad tooth. So home we went, I took Benedryl and went to sleep.

6/2 What a difference a night makes.......my face is awful. Off to the emergency room. Not allergy, not tooth but an impacted saliva gland. What??? Antibiotics and if it's not better by Tuesday they want me to go see an ENT. I want to be in Canada by then. Anyway, back home and back to bed. POUT, POUT------I'm not having fun!

No comments: