Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009






Saturday was highway cleanup day for the refuge. We have 2 miles of highway we adopted....it was a breeze! Not anything like cleaning the Texas highways. I am so disappointed in my state!!!! We had a cookout and fishing day after the cleanup!! Fun day!

Sunday we were supposed to power wash the 5th wheel, truck and jeep but decided to be tourists instead. We went to Taos, Angel Fire and Red River, NM. Nice drive and fun day.

Today was another work day, drat!! Mike had to do his online Defensive Driving course...BORING!!! I worked on getting the Visitor Center ready to open this weekend. I had signs printed for the highway. San Luis Valley is the land of tomorrow...my signs were scheduled to be ready Friday...went to pick them up this morning and "Oh, the will be ready tomorrow!!"

No comments: