Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1, 2008

WOW!! I am really not good at keeping this current while working. We are back in Georgetown but still working on getting all the insurance claims filed. What a nightmare. The company we went to work for is TRYING to use their own "new" software. It is not working and they keep changing the rules as we go along. We have claims that have been sitting in their pending for 10 days or more. WHAT??? I am so anxious to get finished with this project...I remember how much I HATE WORK!!

Enough bad stuff....now on to the fun stuff!! We leave 11/5 for LasVegas and the PBR finals. We seriously thought about not going because we won't be finished with work but will just take the ole computer and work along the way. I am more than ready to play again.

We are parked in my folks spot at New Life RV Park in Georgetown while they are having their 5th wheel fixed. Sure wish we could get them to move to Escapees Care Center. IF (BIG IF) they would give it a try, they would love it. My sisters and I are taking bets on how long they will stay before heading back to Brackettville. We plan to leave our "house" here while we go to LV and then head to Fentress, TX upon return. We are going to work 4 on - 8 off this winter, just enough to keep us from getting bored but not overload!! Kinda anxious to get there and get settle for the winter.

Nice to be close to the kids again. Fun going to the boys ballgames, having them stop by on spur of the moment and of course, the school lunch!

Better get back to my fun job!

No comments: