Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 2008

I am trying to do a better job of keeping this blog current..... soooo here goes. We are somewhere between Flagstaff, AZ and Kingman, AZ. We are on our way to Las Vegas to the PBR finals. With the work situation, we were not sure if we were going this year. BUT we already have the VERY EXPENSIVE tickets, the condo, etc. And more inportantly, I wanted to go. Two of my favorite bullriders are retiring this year and I want to see them ride this last time. Also, need to get autographs for Ryan. At eight, he thinks the bullriding world is wonderful but I am sure that will change as life happens!

The saga of my parents continues. They are still in the process of remodeling their 1997 Teton 5th wheel.....over $30,000.00. WOW!! Of couse, they made these arrangements with and paid Country Tyme before any of us kids knew what was happening. I am having to pick my battles where they are concerned and what they do with their money is not one of the battles. On the other hand, their health is. My mom is bound and deterimed to go back to Brackettville. She would much rather be with her friends than her family. Daddy just goes along to get along as he is very frail and dependent on Mom. We are taking odds on when they will go back. Mom told my sister the 1st of January, if so then I win!!!

Later!!

No comments: